Registration (The deadline for author/early registration is June 1, 2015)
Read all the details listed below before click here to start your registration.
(until June 1)
(starting from June 1)
|IEEE Member||USD 600||USD 700|
|IEEE non-Member||USD 700||USD 800|
- The registration fee must be paid in full with a credit card when registering for the conference.
- Every paper must have at least one paid registration in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Each registration covers all the technical sessions, as well as meals and social events.
- Cancellation by June 15th, 2015: Full refund less a $50 USD administrative fee.
- Cancellation after June 15th, 2015: No refund. However, you may substitute another person for your registration at any time. Contact Professor Chih-Hung Chang in the event you want to make a substitution
Every paper must be presented by one of the authors at the conference in order
to be included in the conference proceedings and the IEEE digital library as well as indexed by the EI Compendex.
This requirement cannot be satisfied by a guest presenter who is not a co-author
of the paper, nor by a video presentation without an in-person appearance; such
papers will not be eligible for the digital library or the indexing service. Contact
Program Chair Professor Chih-Hung Chang
with sufficient justification in the event of extraordinary circumstances that
would make attendance