International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about
visa requirements and should plan travel well in advance.
Passport and Visa Requirements
Visitors from non-EU countries must possess a passport valid for at least three months after the end of the congress. Participants requiring a visa should apply immediately to the consular office or embassy of the Czech Republic in their country in order to avoid inconvenience. Please note that the visa application procedure can take up to two months.
The visa regulations in Czech Republic can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
Letter of Invitation
For authors of accepted papers, we can provide an invitation letter for visas. For a letter of invitation, please send all requests to Mr. Ruizhi Gao with the following Information.
- Name (as it appears on your passport)
- Date of birth
- Your passport ID
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Job title/position
- Affiliation with post address
- Registration confirmation number
- If you have a paper accepted by QRS 2017, please include the paper ID
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter