QRS 2017 Conference Venue
QRS 2017 will be held at the Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Information Technology.
Location of the Conference Venue:
- CTU in Prague, Faculty of Information Technology
Thákurova 9, 166 00 Praha 6
GPS: 50.105120, 14.390232
- Tram stop “Dejvická”: No. 8, 26
Bus stop “Dejvická” or “Lotyšská”
Metro A, “Dejvická” station
How to Get From Prague Airport to Conference Venue
By Public Transport:
- Take bus no. 119 from the airport to its final stop "Nádraží Veleslavín" then take metro line A to "Dejvická" station (2 stops). The conference venue is situated 650m from the metro exit (direction "bus station").
- The journey takes about 28 minutes and you can use a 24 CZK ticket (this ticket is valid for 30 minutes after validating it in the bus) or a 32 CZK ticket (valid for 90 minutes).
- You can find information or buy tickets at Public transport info centers at Prague Airport: http://www.dpp.cz/en/info-centres-at-prague-airport/.
- The info centers are located in the arrival halls of both terminals and are open daily from 7:00 to 21:00. They offer all the relevant information on the operation of public transport in Prague: its routes, timetables and fares (free of charge). In addition, they also provide the following:
- Single-trip and short-term time tickets valid for 24 hours or for 1 day (a ticket costs 110 CZK/approx. 4 EUR) or 3 days (a ticket costs 310 CZK/approx. 11 EUR)
- Timetables for trams and buses (from whichever stop)
- A map of Prague complete with its public transport network
- Taxi is much more expensive than public transport and only a little bit faster. It is reasonable to use taxis only for night arrivals/departures, when bus line 119 doesn’t operate.
- Official taxi transport from Prague Airport: www.aaaradiotaxi.cz.
- We recommend using AAA radiotaxi, which is the official taxi company operating at the airport. You can find taxies in front of the arrival halls of both terminals. The fare from the airport to hotels DAP could be expected at around 400 CZK (higher fare is possible depending on the actual traffic situation). For the way back to the airport, you can use the 47% discount coupon received from the taxi driver upon arrival. You must notify the use of this coupon in advance when ordering a taxi over AAA radiotaxi dispatching (tel. +420 221 111 111).
How to Get From The Main Railway Station to Conference Venue
- We recommend using public transportation instead of taxies – it is cheaper than taxies and usually faster due to heavy traffic. The main railway station “Hlavní nádraží” as well as the conference venue are situated directly at metro stations.
- From the railway station “Hlavní Nádraží” take metro line C (red line) to “Muzeum” station. There change to line A (green line) and continue to “Dejvická” station.
- The conference venue is situated 650m from the metro exit (direction “bus station”).
- The journey takes about 15 minutes and you can use a 24 CZK ticket (this ticket is valid for 30 minutes after validating it in the bus) or a 32 CZK ticket (valid for 90 minutes).