Papers related to the topics of interests are solicited. Submissions must not have been published or be concurrently considered for publication elsewhere. There are three types of submissions:
Papers should be written in English and submitted in PDF file. Each submission must include the title of the paper, the name and affiliation of each author, a 150-word abstract, and up to 6 keywords. The format of your submission must follow the IEEE conference proceedings format.
Each submission will be reviewed by at least three program committee members. Paper selection is based on the originality, technical contribution, presentation quality, and relevance to the DSA conference. Upon paper acceptance, prospective authors must provide a camera-ready version which takes into account the review comments. The conference proceedings will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS) of the IEEE Computer Society.
Click here to submit your paper.
- Key Laboratory of Space Applications, CAS
- Institute of Automation, CAS
- The Twentieth Research Institute, China Electronic Technology Group Corporation
- AVIC Chengdu Aircraft Design and Research Institute
- Dalian University of Technology
- Wuhan University of Technology
Send email to Professor Jinbo Wang